2 whole zucchinis
handful of pine nuts
3 Tbs of Inca Inchi home made Pesto
1/4 cup cherry tomatoes halved
100g Shredded Chicken
roughly chopped Corriander
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Noodle your zucchinis with the spiralizer, if you don't have this, you can use a peeler. They will be flat and ribbon noodles (like this) but still just as good.
2. Place the spiraled zucchini in colander and sprinkle a generous amount of salt on them, let them sit for 10 minutes to allow the moisture to be sucked out.
3. Prep everything else whilst waiting (halve the tomatoes, chop avocado and coriander, shred chicken)
3. Rinse zucchini after 10 minutes and place in mixing bowl.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir through until completely combines. Salt and pepper to taste.
Add a bit of avocado oil or more pesto if desired. Buy your inca inchi oil below.
Well hello and welcome to my blog. I'm currently travelling the globe, surfing, eating, cooking and learning whilst juggling the study of a B.Sc in Nutritional Medicine.
How I started my degree, click below for more details